Saturday, June 11, 2011

Like, love and hate. Cassie's Therapy.

I got this "Cassie's Therapy" tag from my dear Amy! (I'm sorry it took me so much time to post this Amy!)

(The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please make sure you link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!)





Abracadabra, Wow!I like boys with humor, and imagination
and girls with pretty face and I love having tea with them.
I like smell of summer and my dog's feet.
I like lazy morning after sex.
I like traveling and discovering that the place was so different from what I thought.
I like getting sun tan.
I like sports and eating tons after sports.
I like daydreaming and dreaming and talking to myself.
I like the feeling of black ink stain into papers.
I like to try to take out things from my brain and fail.
I like taking pictures of people and being in pictures.
I like nature and animals (and naked girls).
I like when people(including myself) laugh too much and not being able to inhail air.
I love imagining my own funeral and who would cry if I died so that I can feel like I am needed.
Today I am sick, staying in my bed  and looking so ugly.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate being pressured and compared.
I hate real fur and people who throw eggs to people wearing fur.
I hate crocs and ugg boots.
I hate men who think they are better than women (and women who think they are better than men).
I hate people who complain a lot.
I hate isolation , but in a way I love spending time with myself.
I hate people who always need attention.
I hate human being so mean to the earth.
I hate I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.




I tag three bloggers to do this tag: ElisabettaC Nguyen and Anais.
and also everyone who want to post this!
(I don't know if you girls like this kind of thing, but I tag you anyways! Let me see what you like and hate if you have time! )

3 comments:

Macademian Girl said...

Oh thank you Sweetie! :*** I had a... busy weekend and this time the same, but my exams are soon to be over so then it will be ok :)))

Btw, I love the like/hate post below, and there are SO many things that I agree with :)

Amy said...

I enjoyed reading your response and thanks for posting this. =)

c nguyen said...

yeee :D