Sunday, June 12, 2011

ALEXIS magazine.

Alexis magazine is a new international fashion magazine from singerpore.
and I luckily got a chance to be on their world trend page :)
It was my first time to be on a fashion magazine,
and I couldn't be more happy than I am now!
I am also really honored to be in same page with all those beautiful fashionisatas;  Lisa D., Veronika, Emily, Elisa, Kani, Emma, Nahna, Claire, Blake, and Sandra!

(click to enlarge)

You can see the (almost) same outfit on my previous post "Pastel and Pastel" .

btw, I've been having troubles commenting on some blogs.
I wite a comment and it asks me to log into a google account even though I am already logged in.
then it jumps back to the comment page,
]I click "publish copmment" and then they ask me to log in again.
It's just a never ending loop.
I looked at Blogger's "known issues for blogger" page,
and it says they are trying to fix it now. ( on Tuesday, May 24, 2011's post)
So I am sorry I haven't been able to comment on some blogs even though you kindly gave me sweet comments!!!

Hope you had a great weekend!! (and happy birthday....!)
xxx Y

1 comment:

Macademian Girl said...

Oh, you're SO cute darling!!! Congratulations on the publishing :)))

Kisses :***