Monday, October 18, 2010

Tragedy about grapes.

Fall..., it's a season of grapes.

Some ancient people called it "Purple Jewel".

When a drop of water sparkles on its sleek skin,

When our teeth break the skin to smell and taste its ripe fresh juice...

mmmm...





But then...one thing hits me.

Something is missing.

As soon as I bit it, my teeth should feel....

There are no seeds inside....Those grapes are seedless!

Yes, it's easy.

Yes, it's less annoying.

But, how sad? How sad is it to be "seedless"?

They were born to be eaten, there is not even 1% chance to leave a descendant.


This reminded me of one scene from "Benny and Joon" which Sam and Joon talk about raisins.





"Sam:You don't like raisins?

Joon: Not really.

Sam: Why?

Joon: They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes. I can't say I am a big supporter of the raisin council.

Sam: Did you see those, those raisins on TV? The ones that sing and dance and stuff?

Joon: They scare me.

Sam: Yeah me too

Joon: It's sick. The commercial people they make them sing and dance so people will eat them.

Sam: It's a shame about raisins.

Joon: Cannibals. "



2 comments:

xs said...

hahaaha, you're too cute. poor little grapes and raisins!

Y control said...

hehe Thanks for stoping by, xs!! xxx Y