Sunday, June 28, 2009

OH MY GOD H&M.....!!!




Did you see H&M Fall/winter collection 2009/2010?
H&Mの秋冬コレクション見た?

it is really amazing. I mean, amazing!!! All things are to die for!!!
すっごいよ!まじで、素敵過ぎる!死んでも欲しい!!!

I am not sure if I can reduce this exciteness! ahaha
I just can not wait till fall come! I Love summer outfits, BUT this is out of everything!

この興奮が抑えられるかどうか微妙だわw 
秋まで待てないよ!夏の洋服大好きだけど、これはもう例外だよ!

ah! I just wish it will come to Tokyo too!

あぁ!!東京でも発売されるといいな!

gotta save money from now!

今からお金貯めなくちゃ!



10 comments:

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

the leather belt with huge safety pins is LOVE :)!!

anna bu said...

yap this collection is SO GREAT! i wanna buy every item! :)
i already saved some money for it haha


justbuit.blogspot.com

bisous
annabu

cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cindy said...

(sorry abt the above, I made an absurd amount of spelling typo errors!)

I'm in love with that neck piece!! Thanks for sharing!

I love how your blog is bilingual! Allows me to also practice my japanese :)

xCindy
www.beigedemode.com

*** said...

Ahh this is very exciting!

Velo said...

i love ur post before this post.
u are pretty. =)
nice to meet you, japan gurl. =D

Lauren Anne said...

SO BEAUTIFUL.

HoneyBunny said...

I've seen a couple of pieces and they are stunning! Can't believe it's H&M :D

Katya said...

Lovely dress!

Carmen said...

Thank you so much for following!I´m doing that too,now :)